THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mrs B

Full Fledged Farker
Tom and I made his and hers pizza tonight on the akorn. Mine was a lobster, spinach and tomato pizza with white sauce. He made a fatty CI beauty. I handmade dough for both. Fun fact the warmest place in our house is the garage, so that is where it was left to raise.

Ingredients:

Started with a white sauce simmered with roasted garlic and onions basil and sprinkled with goat cheese

Layered lobster, goat cheese, spinach, tomato, Mozzarella,
on the Akorn at 500 Wish it was a little hotter now.

Half way there

Done Crispy crust gooey toppings

It was ridiculously rich and kinda decadent, everything I hoped for.

Thanks for looking

Just beautiful from the top to the awesome crust. Combo sounds killer and I must try. Great job Stephanie!

BTW I also put my dough in the garage for the rise. :becky:

I've never cooked a white pizza but now I have to. Beautiful!

Just beautiful from the top to the awesome crust. Combo sounds killer and I must try. Great job Stephanie!

BTW I also put my dough in the garage for the rise. :becky:

Sako thanks. Tom and I went around the house looking for somewhere warm. It was 79 in every room so the garage was the only option. I wonder where people who live in cold places raise their dough. I was a bit disappointed with the dough color. I want black bubbles but didn't get any. Probably need a hotter fire. Can't wait to see your cook show me how it's done.

Back