Meat cutting video?

I would absolutely love this! I was so glued to the video On The Anatomy Of Thrift: Side Butchery on Vimeo that Leanza posted a link to last year. All information well worth knowing. You'd be doing such a service! :thumb:

Indeed! I'd love to see you do up a whole chuck roll into it's various cuts.

+1 for this request. Restaurant Depot sells whole chuck rolls, but I am reluctantant to try to cook a 24 lb slab of meat all at once. I'd love to know how to break one down into manageable pieces.

awesome, awesome, awesome, i cant wait!!! i've found myself looking for videos online before and there really isnt much out there.

+1 for this request. Restaurant Depot sells whole chuck rolls, but I am reluctantant to try to cook a 24 lb slab of meat all at once. I'd love to know how to break one down into manageable pieces.

Chuck roll:
Chuck roast,chuck steaks, Chuck eye steaks,stew meat,fine dice for chili, and then hamburger the scraps.

This would be absolutely fantastic!!! Thank you.

And I'm sure someone will add the video's to the roadmap for easy reference later.

As you do your cutting or are taking us on a tour of the cryovac pieces, I'd love to hear, as a consumer, what to look for and ask for when we see product in the case.

I work as a butcher/meat cutter. Would you like to learn how to cut different meats? I can make short videos of how to trim, cut, tie. prep, de-bone different cuts. I can show you ways to save money while at the store by merchandising different cuts and getting ideas. Just a thought. I know youtube has almost everything but this would be set up for just the brethren.

I normally don't offer this, but since we are close (I am in Dickinson) mayeb we could collaborate or I could do the final editing...

No... never mind.... just do what you are going to do... post it on youtube and I will simply steal it, edit it like I want with the music I want and call it my own anyway...

you're welcome to contact me anyway

i can set up the video section if you want.. I have it installed, just not active..

Great idea.
Every time I buy a whole ribeye to do a roast, I try to cut steaks from the rest. They don't turn out so good.

Back