Me and Big Brother Smoke

What a day and it continues as I am still unloading the rig. I slept in until 10:00 am. I got up because, Cliff was bringing his truck over with another load, there was too much supplies for my rig to haul. Just finished unloading Cliff's and will be a few hours or so unloading my rig and re-organizing. I got to get an enclosed rig :-D

Big Kudos to Mista (sous chef) and Blondie (jack of all trades) for driving up from Long Beach to assist me in this endeavor. Weddings are 3x the work of normal gigs. I have a love/hate relationship with weddings. Up until 8p last night hate, packing and happy guest cure the hate and anxiety!

Our crew did great work last night, there was 8.5 of us as the "Drill Sergeant" is due in April. She has gone from a medium chef coat in October to an XXL. Nevertheless, she kept us all on point. Besides who is going to mess with a pregnant woman we affectionately refer to as the "drill sergeant!":shock:

Larry, I need an interpreter:biggrin:
Phu, make it happen, Bro.
Char, I assure you the man in the olive shirt is not Tom:biggrin:
Bob, we were not responsible for desserts this time.

Thanks for the compliments folks. Back to the unloading!:rolleyes:

The thing that blows me away is the quality of Steph's setups, his catering jobs always look great. I gotta venture south soon, go wandering around Ventura and L.A. looking for food.

Wow... you two together in one spot. The food had to be amazing!! :cool: Nice job!

Great looking pictures. How come the weddings I get invited to, have only strip steak or chicken??? Que would be my 1st. choice.

Back