Mad Science Experiment - Enchilasagna (pron aplenty)

It ROCKS! I did a version using some leftover beef and chicken fajita meat, and subbed enchilada sauce for the taco sauce, and added a layer of bean dip. I ended up making a second one last night before going to bed! I just finished vacusucking it, still in the dish and put it in the freezer. Dinner is ready the next time we are pressed for time!

That's some good-looking stuff! If made with a chili sauce or chili gravy, it would be very similar to the original style of enchiladas, derived from southern Mexico where they were originally made "flat" or "stacked", and assembled in layers like this. It is also frequently seen in New Mexico, most often served made with eggs as well.

Muy yummy!

Out-farking-rageous!!!

Each layer brought me closer and closer, until the end, and that final climax picture. I think I need a cigarette.

Looks very good. Great pr0n thanks. BTW...I don't know how safe this is, or if you'd be worried about it contaminating your finished dish, but I remember using liquid dish soap on pans over a campfire with no ill effects. Just easy to clean the pans after. Not sure about being in an enclosed enviorment though.

Chris....As you can tell by ALL of the previous responses, That surely do look outstanding. Saving this one for sure!

I need to clean out some of the leftovers in the freezer, and it's been way too long since I've made this. Thanks to The Foil Hat for posting this years ago! If you haven't made this before, you should

I'm usually not one who appreciates the resurrecting of an 8 1/2 year old thread, but DAMN that looks tasty!

:thumb:

Back