Mad Science Experiment - Enchilasagna (pron aplenty)

Think you can sneak to the store to get a new dish??? If not, and "accident" might be needed!!! Perhaps, "Honey, I'm so sorry, but I dropped the dish this evening while I was washing it! But I did save you a bite! Let's go get you a new dish tomorrow!"

that looks awesome and I also have it on my must try list

hope the dish cleaned up

Chris, you got some good lookin' eats right there :biggrin:. Looks like it has a nice mix of flavors - I'm adding it to my "to do" list.

And Char, I'll bet Tom could make that in one of the DOs in the smoker without the lid :rolleyes:.

Looks good, also could be less carbs then regular pasta is if you used wheat tortillas.

omg that looks good, the wife is already says ohh ell no...lol

O-M-G!!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

This is SOOOOOOOOO farking good!

Oh, by the way, I added the finished pron pics to the top post.:wink:

That's what I was lookin' for! :lol::lol::lol: Nice job bro! BTW...you may have to toss the pan and replace it with a new one...smoked glass is a b!tch to clean. :wink:

Very nice! I guess the Pam didn't work so well.
Well, if I had been trying to season the casserole dish, then the PAM worked great!:lol: Nothing stuck to the inside food-wise, so it worked on the inside. No telling if the PAM made it easier to clean in the end, or harder.

Alright. Since no one else mentioned it, I will. Dutch Oven...

Aside from that, cooking casseroles in a smoker has been outlawed in KS. For you, just this once, I will waive the normal fee so that you can mail me any leftovers to be properly disposed of in the Arizona Desert. This is a one time offer only, don't make me send the Kansas State Casserole Infringement Officer to your house!

Having said all that, and if anyone is still reading my drivel, excellent job!

Back