Lunch Today

MoKanMeathead said:
Pulled Pork with Blues Hogs sauce.......good chit

Hopefully it was Blues Hog Tennesee Red - best stuff ever on pulled pork.

AMEN, Wayne! But ya gotta take it to another level... white bread, piled high with BH Tennessee Red Sauce coated pulled pork and topped with cole slaw and then another slice of white bread! Mmmm!!!

My lunch? Cholesterol Buster Special: Salad from the salad bar at the grocery store and low fat dressing and half a bag of soy potato crisps. But fark it... finished it off with dessert of a German Chocolate Molly B's gourmet brownie! Ya gotta die of something! :lol:

Adkins lunch:
Brisket and a hot link. And like my brother Gypsy Jorge, the hot link was a Slovacek Jap. Love those farkers. :D

cappicola
I Love that stuff and have a hard time finding it. Would go great with some of the minestrone style soup I made for dinner. Made enough that will be my lunch tomorrow :D

Lunch was a lousy turkey club sandwich with limp fries and a diet coke. $12.95 - God I love NYC!

4 ounces of cheese and a diet Pepsi W/Lime no Rum.

Bummer. I was craving a rum & coke today myself.

I finished off my Q today and shared with the guys at work. I bought a pack of CWB's and brought in a half bottle of Kraft Original sauce and used the microwave at work to warm it up. Man it was good. I got rave reviews on the Q.

BrooklynQ said:
Lunch was a lousy turkey club sandwich with limp fries and a diet coke. $12.95 - God I love NYC!
Should have a got a head job with it for that price.

cooked two butts monday using the foil method (worked great!). made a batch of slaw and a thin carolina style sauce and have been eating it on potato rolls for lunch and dinner ever since!
phil

Company bought lunch today. GReen Salad, Make your own sliced roast beef sandwich, meatballs, Chicken, pasta salad and a bottle of water.

thillin said:
Jorge said:
Some of Phil's Cheesy Bread. Added some cotto salami, genoa salami, cappicola ham. Still hungry so I pulled some Slovacek Jalapon sausage and put it in a roll with some copped onion, german mustard, and a little shredded cheese.

Started the cooker at 6 AM and decided to cook into the night. Had the better half drop off a couple of butts and they will go on around 7 PM. Have some more sausage thawing so that I can placate the neighbors, and snack later. The wind keeps shifting and 3 of the 5 have already stuck their heads over the fence.

No Brian, I'm not burning your Peeecan...yet

I know a place you can drop off any extra sausage.

I might have to hook up Brian with some peeecan to tide him over. He's up my way anyway. How much you promise him?

Now I need some seasoned oak or something for a good coal base. That pecan sure can burn fast.

I'm taking a couple of bags of trimmings, and some ground up shells. I've kept the guy waiting long enough that I have to deliver tomorrow, or keep looking over my shoulder for life :oops:

brdbbq said:
or keep looking over my shoulder for life
Look behind your knee I'm a short farker.

You set that up so that even Stevie Wonder could knock it out of the park...but being in a good mood today I'll just leave it hanging....

The only wings I like are Hooters. I keep telling my wife I go there for the food. Why she doesn't believe I have no idea.

Just got "lunch"at 4:50, but it sure was good. 2 Bluemoon Pumpkin Ales, a empty potato roll cause all of last weeks Que is gone, a cereal bowl full of tator chips and a Pumpkin Ale to wash it down. I'm set on go. As soon as I can find a pumpkin or two I'm ready to brew my own awesome ale! :D

Back