THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm at a stall, too. No worries. I planned for this to take 10-12 hours. Well under control, and it's still 2 hours till drink time!

6.5 hours in:

1 grate temp
2 exhaust temp
3 meat temp

picture.php

picture.php

This was such good idea lol

can't wait to see the results. I've been in a cue rut for a long time...looking to branch out and try some new things. This thread and the one linked above is going to be great

Last edited:
Bam! Awesome recipe! This was great.. . straight bbq at it's finest!! I was hesitant to not wrap (never went without wrapping before) but it was great. .. Ran hickory the whole time, not over smoked at all

Two regrets. . one, go hard with the salt like John says, I held back a touch but shouldn't have. . . snow cap that thing. . .two I shoulda went 3/4-1 TBS of red pepper in the sauce. . . still amazin'!!!

Franken, I bet your crushing your great dinner, it was really fun to watch our cooks to goo together. .. Scoring was a great idea, I think I'll have to do that next time. . . glad we did this

Thanks for this!

744b20b54a04d18e86088c0b01198f76.jpg

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bam! Awesome recipe! This was great.. . straight bbq at it's finest!! I was hesitant to not wrap (never went without wrapping before) but it was great. .. Ran hickory the whole time, not over smoked at all

Two regrets. . one, go hard with the salt like John says, I held back a touch but shouldn't have. . . snow cap that thing. . .two I shoulda went 3/4-1 TBS of red pepper in the sauce. . . still amazin'!!!

Franken, I bet your crushing your great dinner, it was really fun to watch our cooks to goo together. .. Scoring was a great idea, I think I'll have to do that next time. . . glad we did this

Thanks for this!

744b20b54a04d18e86088c0b01198f76.jpg

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Great job!
Super looking pork

Yes! I just ate dinner and I still think I have room enough for just a little pinch of skin and some meat w/ Lexington or Eastern NC sauce... You fellas dun good!

Back