THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scoobyQ

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
I'm going to be competing up in Clear Lake at the Smoke on the Water Contest over Labor Day weekend. I have not competed before and do not know where to find a packer brisket in the Bay Area. I am located up in San Rafael about 10 miles north of San Francisco. I went to Costco and the only packer they had was about 7 lbs and was pancake thin. Anyone on this site from the area and have any ideas. I'm looking for a CAB packer brisket between 12-16 lbs.

Restaurant Depot
2045 Evans Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94124
Phone: 415-920-2888
Fax: 415-920-2889

If you don't want to pay the fee I've heard of others asking for a one day pass to see if they wish to join.

Don't believe you'll find CAB there, but the Smart & Final in San Rafael carries briskets.

I've also purchased brisket from the Golden Gate Meat Co. (goldengatemeatcompany.com) and have heard that Roberts Corned Meats (robertscornedmeats.com) on Bryant is a good source.

Back