CI lobster shrimp Alfredo pizza plus chocolate covered strawberries

Mrs B

Full Fledged Farker
Hope your evening is great Brethren. I am sure you know today is national chocolate day. So desert is a given, but for dinner; Pizza. I sauteed shrooms garlic and onions in Jalapeno olive oil, and par cooked lobster and shrimp until just pink. drained and patted dry
ck1MEv9l.jpg

Tom has been telling me to post something on CI throwdown because he says my zoodle pics sucked ars, so I pulled out some CI
7vg8Fqhl.jpg

xVmAbjNl.jpg

Added goat cheese Mozarella tomato basil
yKjtHWYl.jpg

Cooked her in my Traeger for about 35 minutes
nPhpeF5l.jpg

TjRiEsMl.jpg

Balsamic drizzle and peppers
uIWv8qil.jpg

Finished the night with celebratory chocolate covered strawberries. Didn't want to but it IS national chocolate day we had no choice.
3HqJSmul.jpg

Does anyone else have a persistent child that won't leave you alone or stop messing with you?
gvy6qS3l.jpg

Thanks for looking hope all your all night was great and you had a beautiful national chocolate day.
Mrs B

Last edited:
That all looks Great Mrs B!

Thanks Toast, I'da thought you were more of a "conservative" pizza connoisseur. :pound: Good to know all us pizza fans everywhere can get along. I mean as long as you don't put pineapple on it. Tell your beautiful wife Ann I said Hi.

Thanks Toast, I'da thought you were more of a "conservative" pizza connoisseur. :pound: Good to know all us pizza fans everywhere can get along. I mean as long as you don't put pineapple on it. Tell your beautiful wife Ann I said Hi.

Ha! Ha! At least you put something resembling meat on them this time. :thumb: Will tell Ann Hi. We are going to be Grandparents again!

That looks ah-mazing!

I almost performed alcohol abuse (spit my drink across the room) when I saw your daughter (?) in that picture on the floor with the pie...

Looks like an absolutely wonderful day!

The "Pizza couple" lol, I figure Mr.B doesn't have a chance for that last slice...kids gonna beat him every time judging by that pic! Fast twitch muscles and all...sucks getting old when it comes to last slice of pizza....or wings

-D

Ha! Ha! At least you put something resembling meat on them this time. :thumb: Will tell Ann Hi. We are going to be Grandparents again!

GRANDPARENTS!!!! That is awesome. That will obviously be one lucky, not to mention beautiful and talented, baby. Congrats

That looks ah-mazing!

I almost performed alcohol abuse (spit my drink across the room) when I saw your daughter (?) in that picture on the floor with the pie...

Looks like an absolutely wonderful day!

Thanks Shadow. I love when I can inspire someone to spit booze across the room. I agree some of the best days are the simple ones where you get to grill with family.

Well that looks killer from beginning to end! I would definitely ruin my low-carb life for some of pizza, and I'd feel great about it. :humgry:

Mrs B you nailed it. I have missed your post and I will put my persistent child up against yours any day :razz:

Back