Little Rock Anyone??

We'll be pulling in on Thursday evening.

Just got an email from the orgainizer saying that the contest is sold out.

Should be a great one!

looking forward to seeing some of you at the contest. I live pretty close to the contest site, about 30 minutes away. If anyone needs anything let me know.

I'll be there too spectating. Mostly hanging 'round with Dallas and Cliff, but wandering around with a camera too.

Habitual Smokers will be there, I just hope it doesn't snow. It might interfere with our beer drinkin'!

Tornado's are more likely in March than snow!

Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow.

Better anchor down those EZ Ups!

if it rains or snows or is cold, I will be watching from the inside of my warm trailer this year.

Habitual Smokers will be there, I just hope it doesn't snow. It might interfere with our beer drinkin'!

I've seen it snow here in March a time or two but beer drinking would go well with a March snow in Ark. BTW, IIRC there's a liquour store <6 blocks from the site - just in case you run low ya know.

I've seen it snow here in March a time or two but beer drinking would go well with a March snow in Ark. BTW, IIRC there's a liquour store <6 blocks from the site - just in case you run low ya know.

Yes it does snow in March. This is our house last year on March 7th and March 8th. The good part is that it doesn't stick around too long. It does hang out long enough to build a snowman though :wink:

Attachments

• 100_1162.jpg
    100_1162.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_1180.jpg
    100_1180.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 140
If we get a warm southerly breeze, the finish line for the Eazy-Up races will be the Arkansas River. If it's a blue norwester, best wear your flak jackets to retrieve 'em from the hood! We'd best bring beer AND whiskey, just to be safe from the elements.

Thanks for the help guys. appreciate the pms and emails.

We have just baout everything we need now.

Damn, that is less space in the ISS trailer for my Harpoon now!!!

I emailed the chauffers wife.....I'm good to go....that AND I know the owner of the trailer ; )

Back