Traeger Flat Rock

After watching this I see that if I can get folk to like the Sam Guy, he would give me a new one just cause that's how social media works.
So if your so inclined to kick the internest's ass than like Sam The Cooking Guys page and I can how him responses from this post.
Just something to do, eh?
Ed

Yeah sorry, I lasted about 45 seconds. Was annoyed with all the edits/breaks every few seconds. Probably why I normally don't watch any Utube stuff, most of these alleged influencers just annoy me.

He cut the sandwich the wrong direction!

Back to the flattop, I like their grease trap, smart!

Yeah sorry, I lasted about 45 seconds. Was annoyed with all the edits/breaks every few seconds. Probably why I normally don't watch any Utube stuff, most of these alleged influencers just annoy me.

That's about 30 seconds longer than I did, Andy.
Sam annoys me as well.
Dunno why, he just does.

I'm sure I affect some people that way, too.

Love the flat top.

Can't stand Sam. What a pain in the arse.

$900 ? That translates to about $1500 Aussie peso's so if that was on my list I'd be better off going for a full Stainless Steel locally make unit.

Ah-O negative opinions, here come the Utube police. Didn't we lose long time members over these kind of threads?

Bob, It's not You Tube.

It's arses like him that are showboating. Talking way to much for themselves. Just get down to the business at hand please, and I'll watch you.

Bob, It's not You Tube.

It's arses like him that are showboating. Talking way to much for themselves. Just get down to the business at hand please, and I'll watch you.

Talk about showboating and being obnoxious...that chud dude...

Ah-O negative opinions, here come the Utube police. Didn't we lose long time members over these kind of threads?

They were lost because of Rona and vaccine discussions. Though YouTubers are a pretty divisive topic around here...one I enjoy actually.

-D

Back