LIttle Pellet Smoker

OK. My dumb question of the day: How do I go about ordering one?

I clicked the link in the OP. On the right side of the screen it has different perks. The first one is the grill only for $150. Click whichever perk you want and you will be able to pick the color. I went with green.

I poked fun at the advertising in the previous thread, but now I am sitting here bored and thinking of buying one. Name the top 17 things you plan on using yours for.

Too me, it's a size and convenience thing. Plus my experiment with poopers.

I don't have to fire up a fire basket full of lump and prep a larger smoker to smoke smaller portions of proteins and sides. Quick to heat, perfect size for a couple steaks, fish fillets, dinner for 2.

I don't know if I have 17, lol

Chops
Steak
Fish
Shrimp
veggies
bacon
Pork belly
burgers
dogs
beans
Mac n cheese
warming oven for finished sides
Mini butt (over 4 hours)

Arrrgh; I took the dive. All black in color. Their disclaimer gives me the willies but I guess its the same for all go fund me projects?.

Unfortunately I had a teenager PTG that size (Similar looking design) that was awful. Continual flameouts even after two new boards... Sure hope you have great success with this one but I worry the micro size was part of the challenge.

On the other hand I really like the Grilla chimp I have and it’s been rock solid so far.

I hope you are wrong about the flame outs on this unit. I just think the size is right if I just want to do beef plate ribs for the two of us (with left overs, of course) and small quick cooks, or smoking vegetables, spices, etc. I also like the searing capability.

I don't forsee myself doing very long cooks on this little rascal and it is very unlikely it will see the amount of use my PK gets. It will still be fun to experiment with and I could see it being a solid option for cooking sides/appetizers while doing bigger stuff on other cookers.

Anyone know if the contributor ID number is also the perk number for this unit? Trying to gauge when I might expect receipt.

Anyone know if the contributor ID number is also the perk number for this unit? Trying to gauge when I might expect receipt.

The confirmation number is the perk. I think anything over 2098 is mid August. Mine is in the 5000s so I am expecting mid August.

Sorely tempted, but the $175 deals were all gone.

Check again and there will likely be more available. The guy running this said that they put the numbers up like that so they can confirm that they will be able to fulfill the orders. I looked just now and it is available again.

Back