THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how about some old style Dutch Oven Cooking?

3131614390_524c7f9b66_b.jpg

Speaking of spicy, another idea would be "General Tso's Revenge". Must be Chinese and must be spicy...

September means football season starts so I would like to see

Game Day Q

Always looking for new ideas and what a great way to share our tailgating recipes.

There are probably more members with immersion circulators than griddles, so let's do "Sous Vide Cooking" instead :twisted:
5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared.

While I don't participate very much I love watching, learn a lot and really appreciate all the energy y'all put into the TD's.

How about "smokin meat, plain & simple"; I'm kinda getting at recent threads that focused on ribs with just salt, no rubs, no jelly, no glaze, no wrap no nuthin. I think a more broad category of meats but trying to keep it simple might be interesting.

Thanks for askng.
I think this would open it up to more people. It certainly matches the way many of us cook, nothing fancy.

Back