THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Didn't expect less!
That's how we roll indeed...gotta say I'm used/spoiled to this since 2009...still loving it!:becky:
Reminds me...I still have to make a grocery list for GTR when he is dropping by again.

Good job guys 'n gals. Good job. A boudin jones is an emergency!!! How do they spell boudin in Bama- boudin-boudain-boudan???? Them last three are from Beaumont :))

Every Brethren I have met in person are awesome people. As are the many I have not yet met!

Thx for the links brother... I was not sure where she got it.... I knows customer brought me 70 pounds back in the spring... It came from Jerry lees.... It was by far the best i have ever had... Google jerry lees boudin... I think you can order offline.. If i get a few days off soon i am driving to jerry lees and getting prolly 75 pounds... My friends want some too!!!!

Back