THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bought a weed burner and a roto-hammer from them.

Both are still working after three years, so I did pretty well, I guess.

Did you know, that you cannot grab a platesetter from a BGE with just welding gloves on? You would think you can, but, not really, not for anything more than a few seconds at most.

I would never buy any type of power equipment from them.

Ah... their angle grinder is an amazing tool for $15. I used one for cutting/grinding flagstone putting in a walk and patio. I tortured that thing. Then I used it to grind out my red-lined drum for my UDS. After four really tough years, it finally started losing power and I bought a new one ($15 on sale). I just used it to cut down the grate on my Jambo and grind down my ugly welds. Works every bit as good as my friend's $100+ Makita.

Just because it's Harbor Freight, does not mean you can't get a tough power tool. (That said, I hate the cordless drills)

Back