LBGE #2 Update

CaptGrumpy

is one Smokin' Farker
After scoring my 2nd large BGE, I had to await putting it into the line up due to needing a nest or table for it. I finally found a nest that an Egghead in Florida had from his prior to building a table and he offered it up for shipping costs. It came yesterday and I had heavy duty locking casters to install on the new nest as well as my existing nest with needing to drill the holes out to 1/2 inch.
I am proud to announce the addition of Large Egg #2 to the patio for a great summer of smoking & grilling.
My wife discovered LBGE #2 and was having a fit about the eggs multiplying like rabbits in the backyard until we had pizza night last week so life as a 3 egg owner is very good while I hunt for #4.
Putting heavy duty casters on your nests is a damned good idea since there is so much weight and it makes it safer rolling for your egg.

Attachments

• 2EGGS.JPG
    2EGGS.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 91
  • CASTERS.JPG
    CASTERS.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 91
Nice, do the casters have brakes? What keeps it from rolling when you don't want it to? NM, I took a closer look.

Jeff

Last edited:
Nice set-up !! My wife won't come in to the study to look at the pic ..... :roll: Maybe it's 'cause I once drew up a sketch with BGE's from XL to mini :icon_clown

Enjoy!

Lucky you! I'm searching cl everyday for my first egg. What is that on the ground lemons or do you live next to a tennis court?

Looks like you are running neck and neck with Rick. Is it just me or the angle of the dangle? But the casters look like their at a 45.
attachment.php

Optical illusion Pat! They are straight in. Maybe I had the beer fog lens on the digi camera. I get pics like that once in a while.

Back