Lambs Farm contest

Bones

Full Fledged Farker
I am not cooking Lambs Farm this year but want to attend. I am willing to help someone if they need help? Wash dishes, drink, box prep, eat, watch temp, drink, wash more dishes, eat & drink or what ever you want me to do.
Just let me know.

Thanks
Chris

You're more than welcome to stop by and tip a few.

To be honest this is our last contest of the year and I'm expecting close to double the number of our usual team mates so I don't think there is going to be any work to be done, but you are more than welcome to hang for a while.

You're more than welcome to stop by and tip a few.

To be honest this is our last contest of the year and I'm expecting close to double the number of our usual team mates so I don't think there is going to be any work to be done, but you are more than welcome to hang for a while.

so....probably not a great time for me to tell ya that Karen, Drew, Delani and I are coming to P.B. that weekend for ya, huh? :)

Just kidding. Karen and Delani will just be getting back from the Dells, otherwise we'd drop by to say howdy. As it is, you'll just have to miss us :)

I am not cooking Lambs Farm this year but want to attend. I am willing to help someone if they need help? Wash dishes, drink, box prep, eat, watch temp, drink, wash more dishes, eat & drink or what ever you want me to do.
Just let me know.

Thanks
Chris

Hey Chris - I don't need any help but you are more than welcome to stop on by for a beer.

Thanks for all the offers to stop by. I will make the rounds.
I may just cook ribs only and will have plenty of time to visit friday night.
Hope to see everyone.

Back