THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
With a container of Gochujang in the fridge, it was time to give Korean BBQ Wings a go. I made up a marinade with the Gochujang, Soy, Sesame Oil, Mirin, Brown sugar, garlic, ginger.

I gave the wings a quick bath in the marinade -

IYvkcYD.jpg

Prepped some sweet potatoes -

jsZZZLe.jpg

Out to the Goldens', indirect -

4shaF8D.jpg

They started to get away a little bit, but some blackening is always good and I caught them just in time. Basted them with more marinade so they'd be decently sticky.

Lunch is ready! -

rSx5CC4.jpg

TVLg8mt.jpg

UmY3PKj.jpg

QABFLwX.jpg

The wings had a nice kick to them! Oh so good.

This is definitely a keeper recipe. I'm sure I'll be using Gochujang with meats other than chicken.

I've never made these before and have no idea why I waited so long. :biggrin1:

Thanks for checking out today's Korean BBQ Wings for lunch!

Regards,
-lunchman

Looks great Dom. I love wings and gochujang so don’t know why I haven’t combined them. Your execution is excellent as always!

Those looks great, Dom - I always enjoy your cooks!

You've just provided the inspiration for an upcoming dinner - we have a tub of Gochujang in the fridge and all the other necessary ingredients...will get wings shortly.

Back