Kingsford Coupon ???

Sorry guys, I've been reading this thread and a bit shocked by all the loyal kingsford fans out there. I never really was that into it as a brand. I think the competition briquets were OK, but the blue bag stuff is pretty bad (just my opinion). I've tried a few with varying results, and been a bit amazed at the brands that I had great results with.

Just wondering; when it comes to briquets, which do you guys rank the highest? Best I've found have always been the 100% natural ones, and I've been actually using two brands that I thought would have been the worst... stubb's, and nature's grilling hardwood briquets... best burn/flavor for straight-up briquets.

Thanks, and look forward to the other brands you guys like and see if there are any new ones I need to try.

I dont prefer Kingsford, but I loved getting charcoal at $1.50 / bag.

My fav is Royal Oak. Can someone please convince them to offer a $6 coupon? :wink:

Another thing: I'll bet whoever validates that coupon is hating us! :lol:

I dont prefer Kingsford, but I loved getting charcoal at $1.50 / bag.

My fav is Royal Oak. Can someone please convince them to offer a $6 coupon? :wink:

Another thing: I'll bet whoever validates that coupon is hating us! :lol:

Agreed, the drum likes Royal Oak more than anything but for cheap, I can mix itKF in with it once in awhile and burn some on my grill...

Q: if it still works (self scan), did anyone try getting multiples at one time? I'd always just gotten one bag and one package of Ball Park franks...

I always got 3-6 bags everytime and I never got anything but the Kingsford. But I always used the self scan. I would go to Wally World and get 3-6 bag and that would be the only thing that I would get, self scan rocks.:wink:

Back