Kick the tires, and light the Fires! Aug 04/2007

Phhhtt...I can still surf at 5:30 and be to GG by 7. I don't have to start cooking until 7:30?? That's like sleeping in for 4 hours!!

Sleep????? Who the fark said anything about sleep? After a nite of heavy drinking untill say 3 or so, I'll have my Explorer loaded up the nite before, be in the water by 5:30, out at 7, head straigt to Rockes with no problems...

Sleep is a relative term in my life. We just need to find a way to get Country's big double barrel shot gun smoker up to GG.

Chris...this is growing even faster than I expected, what can we hold team wise at the house? Need to cut it off if we are getting to close!

OK...This is starting to shape up really well! Two more teams, both BBQ Breathern, Single Fin Smoker and CountryHB. 9 confrimed, 2 on the pencil.

Teams so far:
Confrimed

Blast Off BBQ
Burnt By The Best
CountryHB
4 Q
Funtime BBQ
Notley Q
Rancho Rocke
Single Fin
Smell My Butts

Pencil In

Big Brother Smoke
Thom & Kyle Bubba Q

If we get over 10 teams this will be an Automatic qualifer for the "Hack Daniels" invitational in October(location to be announced)...I am as giddy as a school girl!
laugh.gif

Few More

All - Don't be shy, jump in on this event - We'd be glad to see you. Will have to cut it off somewhere, but the more the merrier! Garden Grove should be EZ for all you LA, OC, and SDers. The lineup includes:

Teams Confirmed

Blast Off BBQ
Burnt By The Best
CountryHB
4 Q
Funtime BBQ
Notley Q
Rancho Rocke
Single Fin
Smell My Butts

Pencil In

Big Brother Smoke
Thom & Kyle Bubba Q

I'm always willing to help, but don't poke the tiger. Bentley won last time. It's better to sneak up on him...

Back