THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mikegtp

Full Fledged Farker
I grilled up some ribeye steaks and Mexicn Elote on my Weber Performer. All of it was excellent. I made myself a great marinade and the steak really sucks up the flavor and it has great heat without overpowering the steak. Try it, you'll love it

juice of 1 lime
2 parts lite soy sauce
1 part sriracha sauce
1 onion sliced
marinate for 4 hours

the corn has butter, mayo, cotija cheese and chili powder. It is amazing

2250241620102849888S600x600Q85.jpg

2602334210102849888S600x600Q85.jpg

2466583400102849888S600x600Q85.jpg

I have never smoked ribs in singles. It could work, could allow for a full crust around every rib as well as a quicker smoke. The more I think about it, I might have to try a slab on the my webber. Or I could do it like my mom did when I was growing up, throw the cheapest bottle of sauce all over them and throw them in a crock pot for the day.

I have never smoked ribs in singles. It could work, could allow for a full crust around every rib as well as a quicker smoke. The more I think about it, I might have to try a slab on the my webber. Or I could do it like my mom did when I was growing up, throw the cheapest bottle of sauce all over them and throw them in a crock pot for the day.

He wasn't smoking...he was grilling. (650 degrees)

So Mikegtp, does the siracha leave behind a little heat or a little heat and flavor? love the stuff just never crossed my mind to marinate and grill using it:confused: My loss, anyway let me know I would like to try that on a hangar steak or skirt. Thanks... Smoke on Brother!!:thumb:

Smokeyokie- the sriracha leave heat as well and a little flavor which combines with the soy sauce and taste great. it is a little heat in your mouth, but doesn't linger

that marinade sounds great for a change up on a juicy ribeye...I will have to give it a whirl..thanks for sharing!

Back