THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie fare? Yeah, right. I don't see a single alcoholic beverage in the whole post, and nothing is even remotely cooked "done". I always figured you were just a pretender. Probably have one of those fake accents too, right mate? :roll:

(I'll gladly take a second helping though)

Fantastic food and presentation!

For a moment, I thought you were cooking pepper sausages with wild Aussies, until I read the package label carefully. :grin:

We Aussies eat both our National emblems. The roo & the emu. Both good tucker. The Americans should try the Bald Eagle!
They are scavengers, quite happy to eat carrion. Combine this with it being illegal to kill or possess a dead one and it's not going to happen.
The recent posts on feral hogs has got me wondering. Does anyone cook the feral camels in Australia? I know camel is eaten in Asia.

I went to Australia in college and wasn't able to try any kangaroo. Our chaperone/instructor was a violent vegan, and made it quite difficult to do anything fun.

But I'm going back in October, so I'm gonna eat all the meat I want! Your stuff looks pretty darn good :twisted:

What college mate?

Back