Kangaroo BBQ TD -massive pr0n

Aussie fare? Yeah, right. I don't see a single alcoholic beverage in the whole post, and nothing is even remotely cooked "done". I always figured you were just a pretender. Probably have one of those fake accents too, right mate? :roll:

(I'll gladly take a second helping though)

Fantastic food and presentation!

For a moment, I thought you were cooking pepper sausages with wild Aussies, until I read the package label carefully. :grin:

We Aussies eat both our National emblems. The roo & the emu. Both good tucker. The Americans should try the Bald Eagle!
They are scavengers, quite happy to eat carrion. Combine this with it being illegal to kill or possess a dead one and it's not going to happen.
The recent posts on feral hogs has got me wondering. Does anyone cook the feral camels in Australia? I know camel is eaten in Asia.

I went to Australia in college and wasn't able to try any kangaroo. Our chaperone/instructor was a violent vegan, and made it quite difficult to do anything fun.

But I'm going back in October, so I'm gonna eat all the meat I want! Your stuff looks pretty darn good :twisted:

What college mate?

Looks great! Can't seem to find any Roo anywhere near me.

Get 4 friends and a sedan, open all the windows and drive the country roads at dusk or dawn.
One is bound to jump in the car, then grab and hold tight!:mrgreen:

Just watch out for the firkin camels,them mongrels kick

Back