Just sold my gas grill

Are they done yet?:p

My Bride's gas grill is used every day, for storage. I use it several times per week too, the side burner, to light a chimney of charcoal.

The week I built my UDS 1.0, I rolled the old Char Broil out to the curb for pick up. The day after they picked it up, I had a great idea to use the cart and side burner in my UDS build. Ceste la vie!

Update

Went to pick up the new kettle today at lunch at the KC BBQ store. I had to try it out right away!! Busted out my first Tri-tip ever. It was really good, I am sure the Bovine Bold did not hurt.

Attachments

• CIMG0043.jpg
    CIMG0043.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 30
  • CIMG0049.jpg
    CIMG0049.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 30
  • CIMG0050.jpg
    CIMG0050.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
I just sold my Charbroil stainless steel gas grill on craigslist. :-D I have been around here long enough I just can't bring myself to use gas any more. I want to get a Weber 22.5" one touch gold blue edition. Anything I should know or any tricks I should learn? I have never had/used one before.

Congradulations my friend I never use gas. You will quickly become addicted to cooking with a live fire. Get yourself a chimney starter is right, it is fun to start your own fire. Cooking over coal allows you to do so much more ie direct indirect cooking and addding apple, hickory ect to your fire. Best of luck

Nice looking grub! You're going to put on 15 lbs in the next 3 months.

Back