Just joined yesterday...Here's why

Those things work really well on cattle still on the hoof. I've been known to use some cattle fly spray on my pants legs occasionally but, it's not recommended.

I couldn't get syringes for allergy shots several times (war on drugs issue) so, I seriously considered going to my large animal vet but, I hated large bore needles! I have used them for various projects in engineering school during college though.

However, a meat injector option for a holiday roast or ham never crossed my mind. Hmm ... those would surely beat the @#$% ones I find locally in the grocery stores.

So. Any input on how these compare to the higher priced injectors?

Any feedback from anyone that ordered one of these. Looking for feedback comparing this one to one of the ones sold as "BBQ" injectors.

The only problem I've had with this one was when I didn't filter my injection properly and I had to remove and clean the needle valve in the end of the injector barrel. My rub is ground pretty fine but still has some insoluble particles in it when I mix with apple juice. Looks like I'll have to filter with cheesecloth or a coffee filter next time.

How does this compare to the others? Are they ok with insoluble particles, or are they liquid only? I'm willing to buy a more expensive one, just wondering if they're any different and therefore worth the extra cost.

Back