THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always awesome to get "the call" and good things come to those who wait. :thumb:

Congrats!!

So after some back and forth with Tyler, there are a couple of small changes:

- Adding in the block off plate between the firebox and cook chamber for when I'm using the warmer alone
- Need to add a lighted license plate holder and rear reflectors to meet CT DMV laws
- Trying to decide if I want to go with a removable tongue and safety chains to help prevent theft.

Once I get it home, I will definitely be adding a Tile GPS tracking device to an out of the way spot on the trailer so that I can track it down if it does goes missing.

Block is nice. Warmer uses a lot less wood to maintain that smaller space.

That thing is going to be the Disney Land of cookers. Goodness Gracious! I can't wait to see pics.

My Shirley Fab "tiny" patio cooker is out of sandblasting and being painted as we speak! I pick it up probably Saturday. It really does feel like Christmas over here. A co-worker overheard me talking to Paul on the phone and when I hung up she said "Whoa- you sure do sound excited!"

Understatement of the day!

Well unfortunately due to a work conflict I have had to reschedule the pickup date to 11MAR. So bummed, but it is what it is. One silver lining is that the delay has allowed me to increase the budget slightly so I am adding the 24x48 charcoal grill.

Here is a simple Sketchup drawing to show approximate layout.

Last edited:
Back