THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BadHorsieBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
I have to celebrate the 4th early since I am at the fire station that day. I have one 10 lb brisket, one 2 lb boston butt, two whole chickens and 3 lbs of beef sausage to go on over the next 10 hours. Sides will be Potato salad, pinto beans and home made sweet cream corn. :clap2:

Hope the only thing serious about your day is the que!

the only thing i did not hear or see in the post was "BEER" got to have a couple of cold ones when smoking.. that is just not American if you don't....lol cheers and good luck

the only thing i did not hear or see in the post was "BEER" got to have a couple of cold ones when smoking.. that is just not American if you don't....lol cheers and good luck

I guess I did not mention the beer is because I was partaking when I posted. Lets just say I had quite a few and enjoyed the warm summer night tending the smoker. The UDS has been rock solid @250 since I posted early this morning. Outstanding. Thanks for all the well wishes and happy 4th of July to all.

Back