Just a Little Ribeye Score. Memphis Area Heads Up

deguerre

somebody shut me the fark up.
Well, a couple days ago I saw a cryovac'd ribeye, USDA Choice CAB at the neighborhood Mom and Pop. I've never been disappointed with a Certified Angus Beef whole cut soooooo... I didn't get it, because it was the end of a pay period. BUT, I got paid yesterday so naturally I went back. Damn. It was gone. A quick question and the butcher said he had a couple left that hadn't been cut down yet, so I got my choice. :mrgreen:

Here's what I brought home to Mama...

ribeye2_zps14090759.jpg

Looks good at the end...

ribeye1_zpsfb9d3b24.jpg

And Here's the best part...

ribeye_zpsafe9a7aa.jpg

Yep. CAB ribeye for 6.99/lb, y'all! Not a bad deal at all given today's prices.

So you Memphis Area Folks, I got this at Stepherson's on Macon, which probably means ALL the local Super Lo stores will have them hopefully. So, give 'em a call to make sure and see if you can find one!

I wish I could walk you over some Coopers seasoning.
Awesome deal on the steak

Well hail. I guess I know where I'm going tomorrow. Thanks for helping me spend my check early! You know how long the sale lasts?

I've been reading and occasionally commenting on other threads. But I keep coming back and looking at this rib eye like it was a bikini supermodel at the beach. That's so gorgeous it's almost embarrassing to gaze upon.

Is it just me, or is there something Freudian about the fruit??

Oh baby. 16 lbs of my favorite cut. Great find! I'll be dreaming of your meat tonight.. Wait, that came out wrong.

That is a really great price, I looked them over at our Sam's club last week and they were $7.99/lb whole $8.99/lb broken down.

Well hail. I guess I know where I'm going tomorrow. Thanks for helping me spend my check early! You know how long the sale lasts?

Probably through Tuesday I imagine. I saw them Thursday and think it's an unadvertised sale. Same thing as the strip roast I got before Christmas that was 5.99/lb. Didn't see either in the flyer that I remembered. If we got one, that is.

Back