Judges Taking Pictures?

We never allow a judge to take pictures. They are there to judge. Media can take pictures but not of any entry tray or score cards.

Bunny

We never allow a judge to take pictures. They are there to judge. Media can take pictures but not of any entry tray or score cards.

Bunny

Dumb rule, what if I had a presentation that didn't want the entire web to see? It would certainly get more exposure from the media

I wouldn't think it would be a good idea for ANYONE to be taking pictures during the judging process,judges,media,or otherwise.

Specifically forbidden in KCBS rules as noted in other posts.

Stated plainly in the instructions by the reps.

Anyone I saw violating that would be booted and would not be back in the future.

Dumb rule, what if I had a presentation that didn't want the entire web to see? It would certainly get more exposure from the media

Bunny said images of the presentation weren't allowed. That translates to box to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then what is your opinion on this?
I don't have any speakers right now so I can't hear what's being said, but two things that stand out to me . . .

1) The person was obviously standing there for quite some time taking the video of the judge's plate. Why didn't a rep see this and stop it?

2) It was the plate of a rookie judge - and presumably the same rookie judge who was shooting the video.

I don't have any speakers right now so I can't hear what's being said, but two things that stand out to me . . .

1) The person was obviously standing there for quite some time taking the video of the judge's plate. Why didn't a rep see this and stop it?

2) It was the plate of a rookie judge - and presumably the same rookie judge who was shooting the video.

It almost looks like to me this is not a contest but rather judges school
Mike

It almost looks like to me this is not a contest but rather judges school
Mike

The post come from Youtube, and states this...

"Combined American Bass Anglers & KCBS contest in 2010 on Lake Lanier--Chicken judges comments from the blind box turn in at the chicken capital of the world"

Thats not what my chicken looks like when I'm done!!! And chicken would pry be my least looked forward to, you should see my rib plate, it scares little children.
Ed

Shouldn't be ANY pics in the judging tent other than "Official Media". If anyone sees this is should be reported to the contest rep and organizer!

On one of those tv specials on food network at the American royal they show they show the boxes as they are being shown to the judges.

Back