THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Tex. When I started out thinking about these, I thought I created something. The more I Google searched, yeah, no... :shock:

I have had them at Thai joints , but never thought about making them myself, then saw an article online and decided to give it a try.

I had a pack of deboned in the freezer I was debating doing the throwdown with. These look great but glad you were honest on the outcome. Nice cook!

Great camera work...and I must say great deboning work as well!!

I have done them a couple of times and still havent completely got the hang of it. The asian gal in one of the youtube videos can wack one out in less than a minute...me about five minutes and half the time puncture the skin at the joint.

Scp, the TD is still open and taking entries until 01/22. I’m sure we will have some great entries between now and then.

Great job Terry, yes a lot of work but I'm guessing the end result was amazing.

Back