Jalapeno Popper Fatties

Once the filling is cool. Put a sheet of plastic wrap on the counter, and spoon your filling in a line. Wrap the filling up, in the plastic wrap, just like you are making a fatty. Twist both ends, and you have a log. I put mine in the freezer for about an hour, to firm up. Makes rolling a lot easier.

Looks outstanding. I will be trying this. I thought there had to be some freezer action. I am shocked at how the inside looked. I would of guessed the cream cheese to be melted along with the cheddar and oozing out.

Looks outstanding. I will be trying this. I thought there had to be some freezer action. I am shocked at how the inside looked. I would of guessed the cream cheese to be melted along with the cheddar and oozing out.

I only put the cheese, in the freezer for an hour, to firm up. It was never frozen. Then they sit in the fridge overnight, before being cooked. It's really just a matter of getting the sausage sealed. If you have any holes the cheese can escape, it will. Also if you try to cut it, while it is still hot, it will ooze.

Looks great. However, this site just keeps making me add more things to the list to try...

Back