THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to all who walked. Also thanks to Shig nation for the live broadcast. I was getting hoarse from shouting and cheering everyone on. next best thing to being there!

congrats to I-QUE & i thin kthere should be an honorable mention to (i think) pellet envy for BARRR-BEE-QQUUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
thats the big lung shout out....he kept it up all day... lol

You sure that wasn't Sully from Lunchmeat? Sounds like Sully...I sometimes hear him in my sleep. :shock:

Congrats to all the teams in the northeast that got calls. Great job representing the area!

Wow. What a year for the Brethern. GCs in the Royal Open, Invitational and now the Jack. Pretty much a clean sweep as I see it. I am proud to a Brethren and fly the flag. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_cool

Congrats to IQUE on the GC and to all the others that walked. A special congrats to Mr Bobos for a great showing for my home state!

Way to kick some a$$ New England! Congratulations to Ique, Mr. BoBo's and Lakeside Smokers! Who said the North East wasn't a bastion for BBQ?

Way to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Chris and IQue and the Great NEBS showing!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all who walked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Thanks everyone. Just got home to family, friends and neighbors gathered with a case of champagne (and some Jack).

Congrats to all the Northeast teams that placed so well and to everyone who got a call.

Back