THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm curious which barrelhead product it was you bought to have this done. I got a sheet from the general store with a bunch of different items on it and can't figure out which one would work best.

Possibility of sending me that sheet??? info at theslabs dot com
Thank you!

I just ordered a custom barrel top with our team name on it through Lisa at the JD shop. $162 (less 20%). Will be ready to be picked up while we are there.

Nice souvenir.

Contact info-

Lisa Matlock
Assistant Store Supervisor
Jack Daniel's Hardware Store
160 Craig St
Lynchburg, Tn 37352
931-759-6302

Please send it to me as well joe@tippycanoebbq.com Thanks!!

Got an email back from Craig, looks like we will be setup "in a field next to the contest site" due to the size of our rig...anybody have experience with this? How far away will we be?

Not exactly sure where he is talking about, but nowhere in the park, and it will HAVE to be in the park, will be very far from turn-in. Usually, it is not the distance, but the crowd, that gives some problems.

Phillip

it's always wet. Plan on getting straw and having to clean straw out of your trailer for another year!!! :thumb: Like Phillip said. the crowds for turn in time is what usually gets in the teams way. It's packed with folks and they don't really understand why we are such freaks about them staying away from our clam shells...

But the field sounds like outside the track area? Otherwise, the big rigs go along the creek. I hope someone keeps my spot clean... :becky:

Not exactly sure where he is talking about, but nowhere in the park, and it will HAVE to be in the park, will be very far from turn-in. Usually, it is not the distance, but the crowd, that gives some problems.

Phillip

This sounds like the open area behind the horse ring where the international teams are located. This is definitely in the park. We have had teams there before. It is an open, flat, grassy area. Should not be too bad unless there is a lot of rain. It is not too far from turn in and the crowds back there are usually not as bad as up front closer to the main entrance. There is no power there and limited access to water.

In search of some seasoned splits of wood to pickup at the Jack. Any of Hickory, Oak, Pecan, Cherry would be great. Cash or Harpoon trade. :-D

thanks

In search of some seasoned splits of wood to pickup at the Jack. Any of Hickory, Oak, Pecan, Cherry would be great. Cash or Harpoon trade. :-D

thanks

I'd talk to Steph. My thinking is she will probably bring a cord of split wood and probably stack it for you if you included some lobstah's with that beeyah... I'd suggest the IPA vintage... Just sayin... :becky:

The last three weekends. It should be interesting once we get there.

Oops, double post, mods, please delete this one.

Last edited:
Back