THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steak Night here...NY Strips.:biggrin: Not sure about Saturday or Sunday yet...:p Have a great weekend farkers! :lol:

I was asked to cook for a pool party tomorrow:

(3) pork butts
(4) pork racks
(3) beef racks

then i was going to suprise them with abt's & personal fatties (small enough for individual servings) and some skirt steaks i had in the freezer..

can't wait to leave work!!!!!

I don't know about tonight, but tomorrow we're doing a few pork butts, a brisket, a couple of BB racks and some spares. We can always use some more practice!

4 racks of spares and a meatloaf.
Thinking about stuffing the meatloaf with a pork sausage. We'll see.
Just got some Spicewinf Hen & Hog and some Heffer dust. Gonna try it out.
Also have modded the 2 newest (to my fleet) WSMs with thermos from Spicewine so one will get tested with the meatloaf.

I picked up a side of salmon. I just put the cure to 2/3 of it and will smoke it Saturday. The rest will get grilled tonight and served with a side of mussels steamed in a tomato/basil sauce.

Unfortunately, nothing will be on my pit this weekend. I am working on my PhD and have way too much homework to even find time to go to the store. :(

Brats on the Egg for dinner tonight and pizzas on the Egg on Sunday for a pool party. No actual Q this weekend.

Steak night at my house too.
I am gonna try this:
http://steamykitchen.com/blog/2007/08/28/how-to-turn-cheap-choice-steaks-into-gucci-prime-steaks/
I saw it posted here in another thread.

I'd hit that...:biggrin:

1182813091_32a6e67de5.jpg

1150059223_924690369d.jpg

Neat article...thanks for the post! :p

Unfortunately, nothing will be on my pit this weekend. I am working on my PhD and have way too much homework to even find time to go to the store. :(

Study hard brother smoker...pretty soon we'll add "Doc" to your profile! :p

4-6 racks of BBs on Saturday along with some Venison sausages, burnt ends for beans and maybe some ABTs.

Back