THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THoey1963

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Terry
It's been brought to my attention that I kinda disappeared again. Last time that happened was a medical issue that caused me to lean a little to my left. :mrgreen: Nope, nothing's going on. Been a little busy. Jumped on here every so often, look at some cooks, get ideas, just haven't felt the need to comment as much. Been posting a lot of my cooks to Facebook, so seems like double effort to share here too.

I did a couple of butts lasts weekend that I mixed with some Stubb's Green Chile sauce that turned out pretty good. Took it up to the bar for a Taco Potluck. Almost 7 quarts were gone by the time I left. The following was the little bit left over mixed with the last of the Pico. Made for a great lunch. Not going to link all the pictures here, but feel free to take a gander over on my bucket if interested.

09B0B0F6-F3C3-4BF8-B0CF-E800B2D232F9_zpsjlgnoxts.jpg

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/THoey1963/library/20180729 - Green Chile Pulled Pork

Just got off work. The wife has taken on a new project of freshening up the deck. Of course that means I have taken on this new project too. Time to go replace some boards... :doh:

Take care y'all...

That looks good. I've never tried Stubbs before - is it similar to the Old El Paso green chile sauce or different enough that it's worth a try?

Terry... you are one of the great cooks on this site. Please get back and keep them coming. Especially those Korean style cooks which I imagine more credit should be directed to your wonderful wife.

That is a fabulous taco bar item! Looks great!

I dont get on FB as regularly as I get on here to see things. I need to get over there more!

Back