It's been brought to my attention...

THoey1963

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Terry
It's been brought to my attention that I kinda disappeared again. Last time that happened was a medical issue that caused me to lean a little to my left. :mrgreen: Nope, nothing's going on. Been a little busy. Jumped on here every so often, look at some cooks, get ideas, just haven't felt the need to comment as much. Been posting a lot of my cooks to Facebook, so seems like double effort to share here too.

I did a couple of butts lasts weekend that I mixed with some Stubb's Green Chile sauce that turned out pretty good. Took it up to the bar for a Taco Potluck. Almost 7 quarts were gone by the time I left. The following was the little bit left over mixed with the last of the Pico. Made for a great lunch. Not going to link all the pictures here, but feel free to take a gander over on my bucket if interested.

09B0B0F6-F3C3-4BF8-B0CF-E800B2D232F9_zpsjlgnoxts.jpg

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/THoey1963/library/20180729 - Green Chile Pulled Pork

Just got off work. The wife has taken on a new project of freshening up the deck. Of course that means I have taken on this new project too. Time to go replace some boards... :doh:

Take care y'all...

That looks good. I've never tried Stubbs before - is it similar to the Old El Paso green chile sauce or different enough that it's worth a try?

Terry... you are one of the great cooks on this site. Please get back and keep them coming. Especially those Korean style cooks which I imagine more credit should be directed to your wonderful wife.

That is a fabulous taco bar item! Looks great!

I dont get on FB as regularly as I get on here to see things. I need to get over there more!

Back