THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
In my mega-cook thread over the weekend, I wrote and posted pictures about the butts I cooked. One of the butts got a dose of Big Brother Smokes "Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub."

I took the pulled pork with me today along with a bottle of his "Simply Marvelous BBQ Sauce." It was all devoured.

The rub is fantastic. I'll be reviewing it in more detail on my blog but I wanted to give you a heads up. This stuff rocks and the sauce compliments the rub very well.

The rub has a great combination of sweet on the front of the tongue and a hint of spice on the back. Great stuff Steph!

Don't think I'm saying this because Steph is a member here. If I didn't like it I would just not say anything. But I very much believe the rub and sauce are winners.

(Bubba, you need to consider this one)

PM Big Brother Smoke for details...

Where can you get the Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub? I would like to try it out. Thanks

This is the second time someone has recommended this to me, one direct and this one indirect. Just like grillin' and smokin'. I must try.

Big Brother Smoke will be getting a PM within 4.25 minutes.

Don't think I'm saying this because Steph is a member here. If I didn't like it I would just not say anything. But I very much believe the rub and sauce are winners.

I totally agree and feel the same way about his new products. I did a tri-tip last wknd with the sweet and spicy rub and was quite impressed with the flavor. The sauce has a nice vinegary twang to it and as Larry mentioned there's a nice sweet heat thing going. I am looking forward to using both on my next pork butt.

In my mega-cook thread over the weekend, I wrote and posted pictures about the butts I cooked. One of the butts got a dose of Big Brother Smokes "Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub."

I took the pulled pork with me today along with a bottle of his "Simply Marvelous BBQ Sauce." It was all devoured.

The rub is fantastic. I'll be reviewing it in more detail on my blog but I wanted to give you a heads up. This stuff rocks and the sauce compliments the rub very well.

The rub has a great combination of sweet on the front of the tongue and a hint of spice on the back. Great stuff Steph!

Larry,
I think you hit this one on the head & are dead on with this review!
Big Brother Smoke must have done it right!

I still have some of the rub he left at the Bash. I like it. Never had his sauce though. Gonna have to get me some.

I've had the stuff...it's alright...:twisted: Seriously, BBS has some great product. I've been catering with him for a year and folks LOVE his products.

Paid for the order today. Can't wait to get it and a butt will be rubbed down almost immediately. (not mine, a pig's):mrgreen:

Back