THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is your daily ticket update! Had a nice pop in ticket sales. Right now, we stand at 76 brethren in and have 285 tickets paid for! I receved pm's and emails on another couple that are mailing me a check for another 12 tickets. That puts us knocking on 300!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!! That only leaves 50 tickets!

Remember, WE ARE DRAWING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 31!!! IF YOU ARE MAILING A CHECK LET ME KNOW ASAP.

If you want to help with Christmas for needy children (we do this for 300-400 every year) then get your donation in ASAP. In the event the remaining 50 are snapped up, then I will go on a first paid first to receive ticket basis.....because on Monday, October 31, 3 of you lucky Farkers will be winning some killer BBQ goodies.....1 Backwoods Fatboy 2 BBQ Guru kit 3 Thermapen

Thank you all!!

Come on boys. Pull out that paypal account and snap up these last 50 tickets!!!!!

I am ready to give away a fatboy!!!!!

Back