THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bump......I'm ready for abangs to draw for my cooker :-D!! It will be nice to cook on a backwoods again!

Waiting on my paypal account to be set up! I'm killing a couple birds with this stone, I'm also gonna subscribe to this site which is something I'm been putting off for a couple months, but everyone here is so great, WE HAVE TO SUPPORT IT AND EVERYONE ON IT. This isn't a a forum it's a community!

Per Backwoods: Minimum $ 1,000 to get it to the port and then add freight on top of that from port to you. Crate is 43x37x50 and weight will be around 420lbs with a 77 1/2 class....you can use this to estimate from port to you.

Ouch.....

Dang... too steep for me:tsk:

Thanks for checking this out for me though!

Cheers!

Bill

As of right now (10:00 AM Eastern) we have 226 tickets paid for including a couple of checks that came in today from 63 Brethren. Should be mid 250's with promises of checks to come. Come on guys. Reach in that wallet and help me with Christmas for Kids!!!!!! If 15 more Brethren will go $ 100 each we'll be there!!!

Since the thread has gotten long, here is a recap: Brand spanking new Backwoods Fatboy for first prize, a GURU DigiQ kit for second prize, and a Thermapen for third prize! Only 350 tickets being sold. $ 25 each, 4 for $ 75, 6 for $ 100, if you dontate more than that I'll kick in a few extras. Benefits Gainesville Jaycees Empty Stocking Fund (http://www.gainesvillejaycees.org/about/projects/empty-stocking-fund/). To make a "donation" follow the jaycee link and click "Donate Now" at the bottom and make your "donation". If you want to snail mail it to me do so to "Gainesville Jaycee Charities, PO Box 126, Gainesville, GA 30506" and PM or email me and let me know it is on the way. We'll pull the 3 winners when all 350 are sold. I'm only opening this up to Brethren for the first 4 weeks. After that I'll sell the tickets locally until gone!!
In the winter we raffled off a Party and 100% of the tickets were sold to Brethren. Let's do it again!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support!!!!!!!

As of 10.26.11 at 10:32 Eastern, we have 243 paid for via check or paypal. Have not checked the PO Box today and am expecting another 20ish there. Let's call it mid 260's on tickets.

We're slowing down guys. I don't want to sell them locally!!!! Thank you all...several have made a second donation....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Back