THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thebbqdude

Just thought I would finally introduce myself I have been a member for almost 2 months and have not introduced myself and have not posted. I figured what better time then now. I have just began competing in BBQ under the team name "The Pig Lebowski". I have only done one contest this year that was a non sanctioned day cook. I had beginners luck and took 2nd in Ribs, 2nd in Chicken, and Grand Champ. I am planing on stepping it up starting in May and doing a few more this year but funding might be a problem. Right now I only cook on Weber (1 wsm, 22 OTS, Performer, Smokey Joe, and Smokey Joe Platinum). I am highly anticipating the release of the 22 WSM and am planning out UDS. I am just here to meet people and gain knowledge.

6a00e553edb041883400e553f83ca78834-150wi

piglebowskifinal-copy.jpg

I am planning on cooking the St. Joe contest. I had helped the previous 2 years with Swine Tingling BBQ. The contest is great and I can not wait for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back