THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks delicious, Robb! Did you have trouble finding Tri-Tip in TN?
I’ve mentioned it to my BIL in NC, apparently it’s hard to come by there.

lately 4.99-6.99 once in a while 3.99, used to be as low as 2.99, in the good old days

I remember those days! I did see it on sale (premarinated) at Kroger’s the other day for $2.99. Not sure why I passed it up at that price, but I did. Guess I prefer making it my way... but at $2.99 I’m kinda kicking myself now... lol. That was the only time I have seen it around here other than the local meat market down the street.

I remember those days! I did see it on sale (premarinated) at Kroger’s the other day for $2.99. Not sure why I passed it up at that price, but I did. Guess I prefer making it my way... but at $2.99 I’m kinda kicking myself now... lol. That was the only time I have seen it around here other than the local meat market down the street.

I did see ONE Tri-Tip at Publix when I was in the Nashville area a few weeks ago:

DBhfXI4.jpg

Not quite like the ones we get out here:

DSC_3040_zps958b00a2.jpg

:cry:

Back