I'm a proud father!!!

nice! my 6 year old likes to help me cook too--that's always fun for me.

I'm curious about those chorizo beans...could you share some details?

On a CI cook down some chorizo and and add 1/4 onion chopped and 2 jalapeños chopped or sliced. Then add you pinto beans and bring to a boil then smash them and let it come up to a boil and that's it.

Besides the jersey, you should be really proud! My boys aren't old enough to be this involved but my 2 year old comes outside and brings me a fork or something so he can "help". Pretty cool stuff.

Cornish game hen is one heck of a start to a career. Is the orange piece of food a sliced jalapeno or something else? Can't tell in the pic.

On a CI cook down some chorizo and and add 1/4 onion chopped and 2 jalapeños chopped or sliced. Then add you pinto beans and bring to a boil then smash them and let it come up to a boil and that's it.

Thanks! That sounds nice and simple, and really good...I think I'm gonna have to get some chorizo out of the freezer pretty soon :thumb:

Besides the jersey, you should be really proud! My boys aren't old enough to be this involved but my 2 year old comes outside and brings me a fork or something so he can "help". Pretty cool stuff.

Cornish game hen is one heck of a start to a career. Is the orange piece of food a sliced jalapeno or something else? Can't tell in the pic.

They are carrot slices that are mixed in with the jalapeños juice.

Thank you for all your kind words my son has read the comments and he is excited and happy with your nice comments.

Back