IBCA Judging Rules Question

I think Dustaway's tag line ""Never let your persistence and passion turn into stubbornness and ignorance." Anthony J. D'Angelo" says it all about this thread. Just saying.........

I've been competing in texas (all different sanctioning bodies) and I've never been given my scores. Doesn't bother me. What does bother me is having to put salad in my box, I think it's ridiculous. So you know what I do? I just don't cook KCBS comps, case closed. Sounds like you should just avoid IBCA.

I'm completely out of IBCA. If you take the time to read all the input, the picture is very clear and valuable for those that have legitimate concerns. Some of the most interesting input I've received from this thread, has come around the back. For some reason, people don't want their experiences with the IBCA to be public...fears of retribuition...

God sees it all. Truth is Truth.

I think Dustaway's tag line ""Never let your persistence and passion turn into stubbornness and ignorance." Anthony J. D'Angelo" says it all about this thread. Just saying.........

I got a better one for ya...
Jam 4:17 NKJV - Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do [it], to him it is sin.

reason for this thread.... Just saying

Looks like no reason to beat a dead horse then if you are out on IBCA. Hope you don't find issues you dont like with KCBS, cause the field will start to narrow.

Looks like no reason to beat a dead horse then if you are out on IBCA. Hope you don't find issues you dont like with KCBS, cause the field will start to narrow.
I've cooked a good number of KCBS events as well, and I appreciate the First Class organization that they are. I look forward to the IBCA becoming one as well and offering cooking teams more opportunities to hone their Sport to World Class Standards... I have hope, I know it can happen, and with good people working behind the scenes, it will happen for the good of the sport overall.

hey, when Everything is said and done, for every conversation and issue... What is boils down to is..... What is important, What matters..... Here's what matters:

The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death(Romans 8:2).Being set free of something, by definition, means you must be in bondage to something. That “something” is sin and death. We are by nature under God’s Wrath and will face eternal punishment in hell if we remain in our sin, not because God is bad, but because God is a Holy and Righteous Judge that cannot let sin go unpunished.
To ignore or deny this Truth does not change the reality of it, however, if we feel the weight of conviction over our sin we can be redeemed. God loves us so much that He sent His Son to bear the sin of the world on His Cross. At the Cross of Jesus you will find forgiveness and cleansing of your sin, you will be washed clean in the Blood of Jesus Christ. You will be set free from the bondage of sin and death IF you will repent (turn from your sin) and put your faith in Him alone to save you.
When you do this you become born-again (John 3:3) and God gives you a new heart(Ezekiel 36:26), a heart to turn from wickedness and live for righteousness. When this happens, by His Grace and Mercy, He will give us Eternal Life instead of eternal death(1John 5).

It's your decision. Decisions have consequences. Chose wisely. Be honest with yourself. Drop your pride. Forget about what this world will say. Become a Jesus Freak... :) we really do have a lot of fun. God bless ya.

Back