THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As always, beautiful pictures and beautiful food. But most important - how are you doing?

A bad day fishing is better than any day at work. Living in SW La, fishing is plentiful and you have a choice of freshwater or salt water.:thumb:

Thank you friends! I really enjoyed the day.....that's one of my favorite places to relax. :wink:

Fortunately I already have a wife that loves fishing. If I didn't I'd be right over! :becky:
lol Bill.. If you have a brother that enjoys fishing, send him over. :laugh:

Honestly, I have never been a fan of fish taco's, or any other mexican fish dish. However, that changed today when I saw this post. I may have to rethink things here. What? No free samples? Sheesh!
Bo, I hope you give them a try sometime. They really don't remind me of tacos at all....but they are good with the chipotle slaw and pico.

As always, beautiful pictures and beautiful food. But most important - how are you doing?
Mark, thank you for asking. :cool: I'm doing a lot better... almost back to par! :wink:

A bad day fishing is better than any day at work. Living in SW La, fishing is plentiful and you have a choice of freshwater or salt water.:thumb:
That sounds wonderful! I'd really enjoy being able to fish in both salt and fresh water... :cool:

Thank you for the kind comments everyone. :cool:

Back