I went fishin'

As always, beautiful pictures and beautiful food. But most important - how are you doing?

A bad day fishing is better than any day at work. Living in SW La, fishing is plentiful and you have a choice of freshwater or salt water.:thumb:

Thank you friends! I really enjoyed the day.....that's one of my favorite places to relax. :wink:

Fortunately I already have a wife that loves fishing. If I didn't I'd be right over! :becky:
lol Bill.. If you have a brother that enjoys fishing, send him over. :laugh:

Honestly, I have never been a fan of fish taco's, or any other mexican fish dish. However, that changed today when I saw this post. I may have to rethink things here. What? No free samples? Sheesh!
Bo, I hope you give them a try sometime. They really don't remind me of tacos at all....but they are good with the chipotle slaw and pico.

As always, beautiful pictures and beautiful food. But most important - how are you doing?
Mark, thank you for asking. :cool: I'm doing a lot better... almost back to par! :wink:

A bad day fishing is better than any day at work. Living in SW La, fishing is plentiful and you have a choice of freshwater or salt water.:thumb:
That sounds wonderful! I'd really enjoy being able to fish in both salt and fresh water... :cool:

Thank you for the kind comments everyone. :cool:

Back