THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was really hoping that this thread was posted by one of the Sisthren!

Mr L. Take it from a Sisthren, I have had my boobs slathered more than once, but never mayo.:icon_blush:

Shoot... I hoped this was a skin softening tip, one's skin can never be too soft! :p :p

Miss Cowgirl, I would think this technique would be a great skin softener. There is plenty of oil in mayo. :cool:

DSC03841a.jpg

Wow, I have no problem with a mayo slather on chicken. In fact, I often cook trout with a tartar sauce (mayo based) slather.

DSC05893JPGa.jpg

Looks great!

I've done a mayo/chipotle marinade before - I think it had cilantro in it, too. Very tasty.

I wish there was some way to make some kind of suggestive double entendre kind of comment here, but I just can't think of anything...oh well....

Keep in mind, Mayo is mostly oil so the rest of the stuff tends to cook out/off. I debuted a Mayo Method years ago at Cookshack, back in 2000 or so and many people have used it.

I personally can't stand Mayo, but I do use it in the cooking.

Lately I'm using Baconnaise -- Bacon and Mayo mixed

Okay,

Forgive me if I'm rude, but I see no evidence that the cooked and final pics in the images have any Mayo in them?

Is that your point?

The thought of eating chicken slathered in mayo isn't all that appetizing. But it all cooks away, all the while constantly basting the chicken. We call it mayo magic for a reason. It's magic. And get creative. Add stuff to the mayo. Like SmokinOkie said about bacon. I did it with spice islands Brazilian Beef Rub mixed in and it came out really spicy. You want to go with herbs or garlic or whatever, go with it.

My wife use to make Mayo chicken and put an Itallian Bread Crumd and Parm cheese on it- was really good. She also use to make a mayo choc cake- was also very good. One would never know unless they were told about it

I've rubbed my chicken, injected my chicken, and stuffed a can where the sun don't shine in my chicken. I've even choked my chicken :shocked:, but I can't say I've ever slathered my chicken's boobs with mayo...sounds like fun! :becky:

Shoot... I hoped this was a skin softening tip, one's skin can never be too soft! :p :p

Great looking chicken Mike!

How do you know it isn't a skin softener? Couldn't hurt to try. Tell you what, I'll drop by with a vat of may and give you a full body mayo massage. How does that sound? Purely in the name of science to see if this stuff work, of course...

How do you know it isn't a skin softener? Couldn't hurt to try. Tell you what, I'll drop by with a vat of may and give you a full body mayo massage. How does that sound? Purely in the name of science to see if this stuff work, of course...

Haha.. That's the best offer I've had all day. :laugh:

Mike...see what you started! At least I get a massage out of the deal. :p

Had a question about the perch you sent Mike but I think I have it figured out. Thanks again! :thumb:

Question for some of the folks that think putting mayo on chicken is weird. Have you ever marinated chicken in a marinade containing oil and vinegar? If so, why would mayo seem weird? The only real difference is having an emulsifier in it to keep it from separating.

Question for some of the folks that think putting mayo on chicken is weird. Have you ever marinated chicken in a marinade containing oil and vinegar? If so, why would mayo seem weird? The only real difference is having an emulsifier in it to keep it from separating.

And Big Bob Gibson's BBQ in Alabama has made a very good living off of chicken in Mayo. BBG's white sauce is mostly mayo.

This post reminds me of how much I loved my wife's boobies when she was lactating.

Back