THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renewed back in June. I agree with you BBB.....WELL worth the investment. I was inspired by this place last summer and went out and bought my ECB Gourmet from a CL seller for $15!!! (I LOVE telling that story!:becky:) Then I modified it, and started diving into a hobby that I've been more excited about and have fallen in love with like NO OTHER hobby I've ever had! I've saved exponentially more money than $25, just in ruined, overcooked, dried out, and otherwise inedible food that I no doubt would have had if not being able to come to this place and ask and learn like I've been able to.

I'm constantly shocked that I have learned SO much, that now I've become one of the many on here who can actually GIVE advice. I'll see a post from a new member asking a question and say....."Hey, I know THAT answer!" VERY cool.

Anyway....great thread BBB. I'm in for the long haul around here. LOVE this place. As I always say in Cattle Call!!!:

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb:

Back