I just renewed my membership, how about you?

I'm still reading this forum after 2 months and have stopped reading other BBQ forums. So, I figured it was time to pay up. I purchased my subscription today. Thanks for providing the nudge.

Renewed back in June. I agree with you BBB.....WELL worth the investment. I was inspired by this place last summer and went out and bought my ECB Gourmet from a CL seller for $15!!! (I LOVE telling that story!:becky:) Then I modified it, and started diving into a hobby that I've been more excited about and have fallen in love with like NO OTHER hobby I've ever had! I've saved exponentially more money than $25, just in ruined, overcooked, dried out, and otherwise inedible food that I no doubt would have had if not being able to come to this place and ask and learn like I've been able to.

I'm constantly shocked that I have learned SO much, that now I've become one of the many on here who can actually GIVE advice. I'll see a post from a new member asking a question and say....."Hey, I know THAT answer!" VERY cool.

Anyway....great thread BBB. I'm in for the long haul around here. LOVE this place. As I always say in Cattle Call!!!:

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb:

Back