I hate chicken

rip, trim, shave, marinade, wipe down, season, roll, re season, braise, remove and sauce, bake on, remove, box, turn in, and win!!!!!!

Break it down, then. Where are your scores showing that you need improvement? Is it texture, or is it your flavor package?

It's both of those, I have a hard time averaging an 8 in both. Apps, not a problem - getting about 42/43 of the possible 45 there.

It's both of those, I have a hard time averaging an 8 in both. Apps, not a problem - getting about 42/43 of the possible 45 there.

I love chicken, but can't seem to cook it worth anything for the judges to love it. I seem to finish back of the pack in chicken all the time. Well except for a 7th place last year, but the temp was 19 degrees and I think everyone else must have sucked bad that day. Seems like it doesn't matter how I cook it, the judges think it is just average. Apperance scores do well, just not taste and tenderness. Curse of the chicken?

I love chicken, but can't seem to cook it worth anything for the judges to love it. I seem to finish back of the pack in chicken all the time. Well except for a 7th place last year, but the temp was 19 degrees and I think everyone else must have sucked bad that day. Seems like it doesn't matter how I cook it, the judges think it is just average. Apperance scores do well, just not taste and tenderness. Curse of the chicken?
Trust me you have no idea what the curse of the chicken is....

Back