THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He never doubted what you said. Do you just prod people to get a reaction?

Nope. I just want to help others. I don't post recipes i have not tried, and loved. And i have yet to hear someone doesn't like a recipe i mentioned.

Seems to me, you just don't like my confidence. Maybe if my join date was close to yours? I mean, if we are going by that, you only got me by 2 years.

Nope. I just want to help others. I don't post recipes i have not tried, and loved. And i have yet to hear someone doesn't like a recipe i mentioned.

Seems to me, you just don't like my confidence. Maybe if my join date was close to yours? I mean, if we are going by that, you only got me by 2 years.

Hook, line, and sinker. Moving on.

Hook, line, and sinker. Moving on.

You must feel special you keep singling me out. I must be a big fish. In your own words, hook, line and sinker, right?

Stop ruining threads.

Back